Diverse Harmony sustains its powerful vision through the generous gifts of individual donors like you. Whether it is your love of music, your belief in our mission, or both, please consider making a deductible donation to Diverse Harmony. Your donation allows us to continue sharing our music and building community together. It goes without saying that every amount helps! Our young singers pay no membership fees or dues to perform, and we also make free concert tickets available for all youth age 22 and younger. Please consider making a donation today. Diverse Harmony is a 501 ©(3) nonprofit organization. Gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- A donation of $60 could fund food and beverage for the singers’ snack break at one of our weekly rehearsals.
- A donation of $150 could cover gas for two vehicles of singers and chaperones to one of our tour performances.
- A donation of $300 could cover the cost of a session of supplemental music or dance instruction for the youth.
- A donation of $650 could provide performance shirts for all our singers.
- A donation of $1,000 covers the cost of an upgrade to our audio equipment for rehearsals and performances.
- A donation of $5,000 could provide funding for the youth to work individually with a counselor or caseworker on issues of coming out, bullying, and school stresses.
- A donation of $10,000 could underwrite the cost of a performance tour for the full chorus.
If you would prefer to send your donation via check, please mail to:
1111 Harvard Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
For interest in Sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com
REQUEST A MEDIA KIT!
REQUEST A PERFORMANCE!